What Leads To Dry Skin?

We’ve all experienced dry skin—it’s impossible not to. Dry skin occurs as internal and external factors—like age, diet, sun exposure, winter weather, harsh soaps and detergents, and indoor climate control systems—strip the skin of its natural oils, and reduce its ability to regulate moisture. When skin becomes dehydrated, it can look dull and dry, and cause irritation and discomfort.

how Bio-Oil® can help

Bio-Oil®’s unique formulation helps to supplement the skin’s natural oils which can be stripped away by lifestyle and environmental factors. Its blend of mineral oils, vitamins and plant extracts reduce the rate at which water vapor is naturally lost through the skin’s surface while plant extracts help to reduce the irritation and inflammation caused by dry skin, leaving it soft, smooth and supple.

How to Use Bio-Oil® For Dry Skin

Our two formulas that hydrate and replenish skin.

  • Apply a small amount of Bio-Oil® Dry Skin Gel to dry skin area as needed. In the case of persistent dry skin, apply daily.
  • Since Bio-Oil® Dry Skin Gel is predominately an oil, much less product needs to be used to cover the same area.
  • Use Bio-Oil®’ Body Lotion for all-over hydration. Apply twice daily, morning and evening, for silky smooth skin.

Take The First Step

Dry Skin Bundle

Dry Skin Bundle

Regular price $42.48 Sale price $38.23

Our Dry Skin Bundle provides the ultimate skin hydration with two breakthrough formulations designed to restore your skin’s natural moisture barrier and lock in hydration.


Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is made with only 3% water while the remaining 97% consists of powerful hydrating oils & humectants which means a little bit goes a long way with this extremely rich formula. It is perfect for use on extra dry, cracked, or flaking skin.


Pair it in with Bio-Oil Body Lotion for full body hydration. This ultralight, high-oil formulation made possible by our pioneering ‘shake before use’ technology and contains active ingredients like hyaluronic acid, jojoba seed oil, shea oil and lactic acid which work to gently exfoliate, repair, and moisturize the skin.


All Bio-Oil products are cruelty free, paraben free and 100% recyclable.

  • Amethystrose3

    Rating is 5 out of 5

    My fiancée has psoriasis and this has completely transformed the patches on his elbows and knees! It’s even better than products made specifically for psoriasis and eczema!! I use this on my dry spots as well and it’s extremely moisturizing and nourishing. I literally can’t pride this gel enough. If you have rough, dry patches that other products just don’t help, BUY IT!

    Shop now

Shop The Full Collection