• Dry Skin Gel
  • Dry Skin Gel
  • Dry Skin Gel
  • Dry Skin Gel
  • Dry Skin Gel
  • Dry Skin Gel
  • Dry Skin Gel
  • Dry Skin Gel
  • Dry Skin Gel

Dry Skin Gel

Regular price $22.99
Description Nourish & restore dry, sensitive skin with Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel. Made for all skin types, this breakthrough innovation in skin hydration is delivered with a unique, gelled oil formula that targets the top layer of skin to restore moisture and heal dry, cracked, or flaking skin. It's also non-comedogenic meaning it won't clog pores, so it's safe for use on both the face & body - even for those with sensitive, oily, or acne prone skin.

Traditional moisturizing products such as creams, lotions and body butters are made primarily from water which evaporates when coming into contact with your skin. Our specialist Dry Skin Gel formula has only 3 percent water while the other 97% consists of powerful hydrating oils & humectants. The formula is extremely rich and a little bit goes a long way.

Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is cruelty free, paraben free and 100% recyclable.

Special Offer


Bundle & Save
Complete Set Bundle $65.22

Benefits

  • Dermatologist recommended & clinically proven to nourish & restore dry skin
  • Made for all skin types, tones & textures
  • Packed with powerful plant oils & humectants to lock in essential hydration and protect skin's natural moisture barrier
  • Safe for use on face and body as non-comedogenic formula won't clog pores
  • Vegan, cruelty free, paraben free & 100% recyclable

How To Use

Apply a small amount to dry skin twice daily in the morning and evening. Massage in a circular motion on the body until fully absorbed. Use less than you would if applying a cream. Suitable for sensitive skin and non-comedogenic.

INGREDIENTS

KEY INGREDIENTS

VITAMIN E

Protects the skin from the effects of free radicals while helping to replenish hydration.

SHEA BUTTER

Forms a barrier to retain moisture and reduce TEWL from the skin.

HYALURONIC ACID

A powerful water-binding ingredient that provides a plumping and cushioning skin effect.

LAVENDER OIL

A natural antiseptic that provides a calming and soothing benefit.
INGREDIENTS

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Palmitate, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isopropyl Myristate, Urea, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Isostearate, C26-28 Alkyl Dimethicone, Sodium Lactate, Gluconolactone, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Octyldodecyl PCA, Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Lactic Acid, Lanolin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200).

Why you’ll Love it

  • CLINICALLY PROVEN FOR DRY SKIN

    Dermatologist recommended & clinically proven to nourish & restore dry skin.

  • POWERFULLY RESTORES MOISTURE

    Packed with powerful plant oils & humectants to lock in essential hydration and protect skin's natural moisture barrier.

  • FAST & EFFECTIVE

    Clinically significant improvements in dry skin were observed in as little as one day of use.

  • ABSORBS EASILY INTO SKIN

    Unique texture quickly sinks into skin to help it quickly retain important moisture.

  • MADE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES

    Made for all skin types, tones & textures. Safe for use on face & body & won't clog pores.

  • PLANET & ANIMAL FRIENDLY

    100% recyclable, paraben free & cruelty free.

Discover The Power Of Oil

Your skin naturally produces oil to prevent water loss and seal in hydration, but we are constantly stripping our skin of it—from lifestyle and environmental factors. Learn how Bio-Oil® can help with everything from acne scars to boosting your glow, and why it is essential for healthy, hydrated skin.

Reviews